We aim to, and confidently ensure, that our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
– There are free designated car parking spaces 25 metres from the hotel reception and 3 dedicated disabled spaces next to the hotel entrance
– There is a drop off point outside the main reception
– There is a concrete ramp for access into the hotel
– The reception area has seating for guests to wait
– Staff are available to assist guests with luggage
– The whole of the ground floor of Penmere Manor Hotel is accessible to wheelchairs – as is much of the surrounding gardens including the terrace
– Restaurant & Bar areas are on the ground floor with no steps
– The lounge area is on the ground floor and waiter service is available
– All corridors and public areas are well lit
– All doors and corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs/zimmer frames/pushchairs
– There are ground floor disabled toilets 10 meters from reception
– There are ground floor bedrooms 5 meters from the concrete ramp and 25 meters from the reception
– There are telephones in all rooms, tea/coffee making facilities and room service is available during meal service times.
– Service dogs are allowed in the hotel
– The hotel does have a wheelchair available on a complimentary basis for guests. Please advise the hotel before booking if you require a wheelchair
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the hotel if this statement does not answer your particular query
"We want your stay to be as comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable as possible so please, let us know if there is anything you need to make this the perfect place for your stay."